E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
2,834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
post them

also, would u trade your E46 for 8? i know its an old car and low tech but i think its amazing car

:drool: :drool:

(mods please dont move)

·
'a certain moderator'
35,500 Posts
we have a forum for these types of threads... you better post more pics to justify its presence in the SHOWROOM.

;) get to work :D

·
Registered
2,834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
simsima325 said:
we have a forum for these types of threads... you better post more pics to justify its presence in the SHOWROOM.

;) get to work :D

okok :excited: give me few min my internet is slow :(

·
Registered
2,834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

pg loos awesome on that car :drool: :drool:

OMG A CHROME M3!! eer i mean CHROME E31!

·
Registered
574 Posts
Reno said:
post them

also, would u trade your E46 for 8? i know its an old car and low tech but i think its amazing car

:drool: :drool:

(mods please dont move)
Low tech? where the heck did you get that idea from? Did you know that when you hit 95mph the windows go up and the car lowers for more aero dynamics, did you know that when you put the car in reverse the passenger mirrior tilts down so you dont curb your wheels? did you know that this car has 4 wheel steering? did you know that it has auto dimming mirriors. did you know that the engine will shut down and use only 6 out of the twelve engine banks if it has an issue to protect the engine and get you safly home... and all this from a car that was produced in 1990 and 1989 in Germany. I wouldnt call that low tech.

·
Registered
2,834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
RANE2001 said:
Low tech? where the heck did you get that idea from? Did you know that when you hit 95mph the windows go up and the car lowers for more aero dynamics, did you know that when you put the car in reverse the passenger mirrior tilts down so you dont curb your wheels? did you know that this car has 4 wheel steering? did you know that it has auto dimming mirriors. did you know that the engine will shut down and use only 6 out of the twelve engine banks if it has an issue to protect the engine and get you safly home... and all this from a car that was produced in 1990 and 1989 in Germany. I wouldnt call that low tech.

isnt the engine cyl have only 2 valves?

when i say low tech i mean compared to what bmw does today

:)

·
'a certain moderator'
35,500 Posts
you have done well :) love 8er's

i wanna see MIT take one with a blown motor, throw an E60M5 motor in it :D

·
Registered
301 Posts
ive heard that these cars are pieces of junk....ive asked my friend whos a tech about these cars and he said they have lots of problems. I'll say one thing though, the car IMO looks sick when modded!

1 - 20 of 55 Posts