BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Other than craigslist, where else would you look if you wanted to buy one?

EDIT: Looking for a 325... and, ehhh, maybe 318.

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
Ebay
Autotrader
Bimmerforums
E30tech.com

·
Registered
5,976 Posts
I'm looking to Buy an E30 M3 Roller But they are fvcking expensive like $8k for a roller!

·
Registered
3,770 Posts
also r3vlimited.com

I found mine through my roomates girlfriends cousin, so just put the word out and you will eventually come across a good deal.

·
I SHOP @ TURNER MOTORSPORT
765 Posts
E30 M3's are so hard to come by and it is a good $8k to find a roller. I have been looking for one for a few years now. Either they are rediculously priced or just totally ragged out. I was just given a 85 E30 sedan that doesnt run (TB failure which is common). I think Im gonna do her up good and go gangsta on her.... :eeps:

·
Registered
1,792 Posts

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
$3,700? Are you serious? I mean the car looks cool, but a 20 year old car is a 20 year old car, and IMO that is high.
thats what im saying, I wouldnt pay more than 2k for an E30.. and it better be in great condition.. and probably a 325 not a 318

·
Registered
8,023 Posts
I dont know about the M3's, but the 325i models can be had for less than 5k all day long. Around here (midwest) when I look for a few on mostly ebay one day I saw about $3000 (on the high side) would get you a sold car with pretty good miles for the year (100k and up, for sure. but hey, thats still a low mileage car in most peoples opinion of an older car)

·
Registered
1,792 Posts

·
I SHOP @ TURNER MOTORSPORT
765 Posts
I dont know about the M3's, but the 325i models can be had for less than 5k all day long. Around here (midwest) when I look for a few on mostly ebay one day I saw about $3000 (on the high side) would get you a sold car with pretty good miles for the year (100k and up, for sure. but hey, thats still a low mileage car in most peoples opinion of an older car)
M3 rolling chassis ($8-10k)
M3 beat on ($12-14k)
M3 in mint condition ($23-35k)

An E30 (318, 325) in awesome shape and tastefully modded goes for $3k and up.

·
Registered
581 Posts
That is pretty slick. I'd be willing to pay almost that price for something that had an engine swap.
If I had it, I'd buy this baby right now!
Love e30s!
That one has M-Technik II all around, convertible with e36 M3 engine....WINWINWINWINWINWINWINWINWIN!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 88 Posts