BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just picked this up sunday afternoon. I wanna thank my boy Tony aka china man for giving me a ride in deep Long Island to get the car. 140k miles on her but everything is in pretty good condition for the most part minus a few minor things. Interior was redone and it runs great so far.

The car will be going to impressive auto center soon for service and a tranny swap to manual. I don't want to mod this car but i know i'm going to go crazy with it sooner or later lol

·
Registered
25 Posts
Just picked this up sunday afternoon. I wanna thank my boy Tony aka china man for giving me a ride in deep Long Island to get the car. 140k miles on her but everything is in pretty good condition for the most part minus a few minor things. Interior was redone and it runs great so far.

The car will be going to impressive auto center soon for service and a tranny swap to manual. I don't want to mod this car but i know i'm going to go crazy with it sooner or later lol

hahahahahah

·
Registered
3,216 Posts
How much is the tranny swap?

·
Registered
3,499 Posts
So you're going to tranny swap on BOTH cars? Man, I need me some money like that! Looks good Kenny, can't wait to see her all cleaned up :woot:

·
Registered
665 Posts
looks like a cherry E30. congrats.

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
So you're going to tranny swap on BOTH cars? Man, I need me some money like that! Looks good Kenny, can't wait to see her all cleaned up :woot:
the E46 S54 and tranny swap wont be until maybe next year. I'm swaping the tranny on the E30 because Impressive has the parts already for me and I want to learn manual since I never driven a stick car before.

·
Registered
5,976 Posts
No way! I saw this car on craigslist. Doesnt it have like a salvage title or something like that?

·
Registered
256 Posts
My cousin was at impressive last week when that was still available..too many rollers over here already otherwise I would've jumped on that. Good luck with it, it's a sweet looking E30..

1 - 13 of 13 Posts