E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This was posted on my local board, and ill be damned if this isnt one fine piece of e28 dopeness :drool: :str8pimpi :craig:....figured id share

This is DaRedRocket on MyE28.com's car. He just completed his most recent mod to his US 535is with an mtech conversion. I am pretty sure that he now has the lowest E28 ever. I figure you guys would appreciate what a real BMW is supposed to look like.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i like old body bimmers but that car with those rims is far from "dopeness"
Some might say the same about your car...to each their own.

This is more for hardcore fans of classic bmw's. Those rims are oem 2pc M systems with turbine face. Functional rims for brake cooling.
Read up on them

·
Registered
177 Posts
Some might say the same about your car...to each their own.

This is more for hardcore fans of classic bmw's. Those rims are oem 2pc M systems with turbine face. Functional rims for brake cooling.
Read up on them
while my car has nothing to do with this discussion, i will say thanks for the input

i consider myself a hardcore fan of classic bmw's from the 2002 to E30 m3. i wasnt talking about function of rims but the color choice.

now lets not ruin this thread further

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
while my car has nothing to do with this discussion, i will say thanks for the input

i consider myself a hardcore fan of classic bmw's from the 2002 to E30 m3. i wasnt talking about function of rims but the color choice.

now lets not ruin this thread further
I was simply giving an example.....people have their own opinions. If that example bothers im sorry you are sensitive.

·
'a certain moderator'
34,455 Posts
i hate u, that thing is seckz.

just passed on a cheap clean e28 :( we can't have everything we want at once! o well.

1 - 20 of 81 Posts