BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any good 5 series sites? Sites like this but for teh 5 series? Im thinkin of a 99-01 540i or maybe a 330i. I dlike to do some more searchin on the 5series besides the Factory things I already know about them.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Sal329 said:
Any good 5 series sites? Sites like this but for teh 5 series? Im thinkin of a 99-01 540i or maybe a 330i. I dlike to do some more searchin on the 5series besides the Factory things I already know about them.

What would you like to know

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just curious whats out there performance wise for a 540i. Turbo? Supercharger? Bolt on Items... Want pics of them lowered with rims and such... Im almost done with the mustang now I need a 4 door FAMILY car :D Well even though I have no family lol. A nice 4 door car thats quick and geared mostly for top end and highway not 1/4 mile I will be :pimpin: happy

·
Registered
339 Posts
Sal329 said:
Just curious whats out there performance wise for a 540i. Turbo? Supercharger? Bolt on Items... Want pics of them lowered with rims and such... Im almost done with the mustang now I need a 4 door FAMILY car :D Well even though I have no family lol. A nice 4 door car thats quick and geared mostly for top end and highway not 1/4 mile I will be :pimpin: happy
There are couple of things you can do first change your differential to a 3.15 or higher, if you want to supercharge it you cant get better than ASA. check out renn-sport.net they have tons of stuff. Good luck

1 - 9 of 9 Posts