BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
S/C Dyno result

just went to dyno today to see hows the S/C running....running 3 times with 94 octan gas....

the best Max Power---364 with Torque---276.1

·
Registered
63 Posts
good #'s man. u got the AA charger didnt u?

stock u got 333 at the crank but what kind of #'s do stock m3s put to the wheels? 295 or so?

·
Registered
393 Posts
Moonraker said:
good #'s man. u got the AA charger didnt u?

stock u got 333 at the crank but what kind of #'s do stock m3s put to the wheels? 295 or so?
around 266whp

pretty decent numbers, is it normal for a bmw to have so much less tq?

·
Registered
596 Posts
i dont know why a lot of people bash gettting a SC for an m3, saying they dont give enough power, this gives almost 100WHP, if thats not enough, then what is exceptable?

·
I am F1.
761 Posts
dissto said:
i dont know why a lot of people bash gettting a SC for an m3, saying they dont give enough power, this gives almost 100WHP, if thats not enough, then what is exceptable?

500-600 rwhp, people dont understand most engine dynamics and think that max power is the best or it wont damage things.

100 rwhp is really good.

·
TheOnlyConstantIsChange
4,346 Posts
thebigsadler said:
around 266whp

pretty decent numbers, is it normal for a bmw to have so much less tq?

Only for the same reason any NA car does that makes a lot of HP per liter, by making a lot of power you can't make a lot of torque without adding more displacement. Look at the 360 Modena or Honda S2000, high HP per Liter but low torque numbers.

·
Registered
692 Posts
congratz! :craig:

·
1.888.JLEVISW
14,756 Posts
Some of you guys ball so hard, I can't even comprehend it.
Spend more time on my website :rofl:

Just kidding, but really though - good numbers and nice car. around 450 ponies at the crank - not bad at all for an engine that begins it's life with such a high compression.

JL

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
evosports S/C can go 500 rwhp but the price is 21k usd :yikes:

·
Registered
2,895 Posts
yea but those numbers arnt only becauase of the supercharger, what #s were u putting before the supercharger, you have a very impressive performance mod list even before the charger so you must have been pushing a nice amount of hp before the charger, so the charger prob rasied the rwhp by like 60?

·
Registered
317 Posts
jlevi said:
Just kidding, but really though - good numbers and nice car. around 450 ponies at the crank - not bad at all for an engine that begins it's life with such a high compression.
JL
werd. good post - those are some great results - congrats :str8pimpi

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
how come your dyno has no AFR #'s? Just curious to see. Nice numbers :thumbup:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts