E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 322 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
It has been a long time, this is Mert.

Years ago, I declared a 1000 hp M3. With no dyno back up. No dyno proof. I admit it was silly and wrong.

I worked very hard with passion and as of today, I have achieved 4 digit rear wheel horsepower on my own dyno dynamics with my own E46 M3 Twin Turbo.

Attached you will find my Dyno Dynamics Graphs and Scanned Data, low boost.

@ 14.7 psi and @ 18 psi there is lots of wheel spin.

next week I will have new different tire/wheel package, hope to decrease wheel spin, and present my 4 digit dyno data.

Power runs made out of shootout mode, to have desired ramp rate.

Scanned Data shows there is no correction factor.

Scanned detailed data shows boost pressure, correction factor, power @ the wheels, intake temperatures, rpm.

Dyno oxygen sensor is not connected.

rpms are not 100% correct due to wheel spin.

note the intake temps, the intake temps indicate there is no correction factor.

on a DynoDynamics, increasing intake temps increases power. For this reason, read my intake temps as well.

Road speeds are less than real road speeds due to wheel spin. Road speeds should be 230 km/h, but not 230 km/h due to wheel spin.

Next week, i will come up with 30 + psi dyno data. With current tires any boost over 18 psi is massive wheel spin.

You can ban me after I present my 4 digit rear wheel horsepower data. Just wanted to show my pride. It is the first E46 M3 with E46 M3 engine that makes 4 digit rear wheel horsepower. Yes i made 4 digit rear wheel horses.

For now low boost data is presented.

IMPORTANT NOTE: i dont sell anything. not even a screw. no commercial issues.
this was my passion, my hobby, and i am the 1st who made 4 digit rear wheel horsepower out of S54.

Mert Dastan

·
Registered
23,122 Posts
I worked very hard with passion and as of today, I have achieved 4 digit rear wheel horsepower on my own dyno dynamics with my own E46 M3 Twin Turbo.

next week I will have new different tire/wheel package, hope to decrease wheel spin, and present my 4 digit dyno data.
Umm, from what I can understand from your post, you haven't achieved 4 digit RWHP yet.

:hmm:

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Umm, from what I can understand from your post, you haven't achieved 4 digit RWHP yet.

:hmm:
i achieved the 4 digit numbers, just want to decrease wheel spin and post the max i made.

think so: a system making 717 whp @ only 18 psi will easily, and it is making, 4 digit numbers.

Well, i got the strongest E46 M3 and i made it myself.:)

·
Legendary like a schoolboy
6,354 Posts
thanks for posting up your own personal numbers mr Mert. \\

the Da Motorsports stuff back then was very amusing and having done this work on your own personal car, i cant wait to see 30psi on a s54.

·
Registered
480 Posts
good stuff

·
Registered
480 Posts
yeah i'll be there, good time to check it out again lol

1 - 20 of 322 Posts