E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,727 Posts
Jeff....maybe you can put a suggestive word or two in Dynavin's ear, I found a pic of the Dynavin e39 unit and it looks completely OEM, particularly the control knobs which look just like the OEM knobs.
I can't imagine it would be a problem to have the Dynavin E46 look the same (with the bigger screen of course).

Dynavin E39
:eek:

Is that fugly or is it just me. Colors look awesome...so do the knobs. But the rest looks like an ebay kit. They could easily shove an 7-9" screen in that e39 one.

·
Registered
4,727 Posts
For me I could care less if the screen was HD or not. It's the fact that I have over 300 blurays that cannot be converted to DVD. Therefore they are useless in my car and they Dynavin is as an inverse useless (to a certain degree).

·
Registered
4,727 Posts
Players run $150 retail. Gut the board and drive and shove its internals (as an additional board) onto the dynavin. Take the panasonic portable blu-ray player for instance. You already have the HD screen and blu-ray drive in a very small package. I would even be willing to pay an extra $200-400 for this feature. But I also believe it should be an option...like an upgrade. That would sell me in a heartbeat.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.