E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So i finally sold the old 1987 325, and found a 05 330i zhp and not two months of having this car some moron decides to stop in the middle of the road and a guy on a bike hits my driver side of my car:censor:, lucky it wasnt worse then it was tho.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,179 Posts
I seriously cannot stand when idiots just stop or dramatically slow down in the middle of the road. I seriously wonder what is going through their heads. I'm always thankful that this doesn't happen to me.

The good news is that it looks repairable, and you can use the insurance money to buy Genuine RCR tail lamps.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I would do that if it was just the tail light but being theres body damage im goin to have the dealer fix everything, then I will be getting extra money from the insurance thats what im going to use for the smoke tail lights along with the smoke side markers:D.

·
Registered
3,179 Posts
I would do that if it was just the tail light but being theres body damage im goin to have the dealer fix everything, then I will be getting extra money from the insurance thats what im going to use for the smoke tail lights along with the smoke side markers:D.
You should use that extra insurance coin to purchase genuine BMW tail lamps. Nothing smoked. ZHPs are too nice for smoked/tinted stuff.

·
Registered
3,179 Posts
Yep! though that one has some weird corner lens, fog light, and license plate things going on but I get it overall. I prefer the sedan! (unless it's a red coupe)
I wanna say the headlights and corner lenses are stock (as you know it's a sealed unit on 04+ coupes), but you're right about the license plate and foglamps. And yes, sedan until the end :excited:

·
Registered
3,179 Posts
Oh yeah the corner reflectors. I completely missed that, coming from a sedan which doesn't have them. The ones on that ZHP I posted don't look quite right.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.