E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,783 Posts
You could jump a yugo like the dukes of hazard, question is will you and your car survive. Ever watch bmw films "star"?....listen to the directors commentary for it, they said that M5 never started again after the landing. But if you do do it, please video tape it :lmao:

·
Registered
77 Posts
nice first post dude! :lmao:

·
Banned
1,770 Posts
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

But seriously man... why do you wanna copy the Dukes of Hazzard? You can't (and shouldn't) try what you see on TV. That was done by Stunt men. Normal cars aren't made for "jumping" LMAO

I think you should watch MTV's Jackass. :lmao: :lmao:

·
[]D[][]V[][]D[][]\[]
2,504 Posts
srcstc said:

I nominate this tread for the "Funniest (and dumbest) Question of the Year Award."
:lmao:

·
OG Moderator Extraordinaire
5,357 Posts
RoyKimGT 2 said:
Is it possible to jump like on Dukes of Hazard in SMG? Can anyone tell me how to do it. I have SMG II.
"din-in-na-na-nah nah-nah-naahh-naahh-naahh nah" :D

·
Big in Japan
1,120 Posts
wow..i think this forum needs to set up a test to take before you are allowed to register.

If you want to jump a car..get a WRC car for a couple hundred thou; not a BMW

·
alfisti & bimmer fan
2,054 Posts
But seriously man... why do you wanna copy the Dukes of Hazzard? You can't (and shouldn't) try what you see on TV. That was done by Stunt men. Normal cars aren't made for "jumping" LMAO

I think you should watch MTV's Jackass. :lmao: :lmao: [/B]
I will pay for see that video in MTV jackass

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

by the way... the M5 start again or not??
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

·
alfisti & bimmer fan
2,054 Posts
srcstc said:

I nominate this thread for the "Funniest (and dumbest) Question of the Year Award."
I HAVE TO RATE THIS THREAD TOO!!!, where is the damn 5 star option?

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

i jump some matels cars, may i tape it?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Holy Crap! I don't think that half of you guys know that I'm joking. (A few of you realize it at least :thumbup: ) Anyway, to 'get' the joke, check out the threads I posted by someone with a similar name to me. Also, I browse these forums daily, and post occasionally, but this login is purely a masquerade.

Jokes are less funny when you have to explain them.

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
RoyKimGT 2 said:
Holy Crap! I don't think that half of you guys know that I'm joking. (A few of you realize it at least :thumbup: ) Anyway, to 'get' the joke, check out the threads I posted by someone with a similar name to me. Also, I browse these forums daily, and post occasionally, but this login is purely a masquerade.

Heh, that's fine... Then we're actually mocking the original "RoyKimGT". It's funny and sad at the same time, but then again who said you needed a triple-digit IQ to drive a Bimmer. :tsk:

·
Premium Member
1,918 Posts
RoyKimGT 2 said:
Also, when they're not funny to begin with, people tend not to laugh.

·
OG Moderator Extraordinaire
5,357 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Dukes of Hazard Jump in SMG

DropTopBM said:

Crack Kills....

:flipoff: :flipoff: :flipoff:

supposed to be the sound when they're doin the jumps!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts