BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Banned
2,040 Posts
hahaha look who is back! I was just waiting around for you to post these pics. the new carbon fiber CSL trunk is teh hotness. great pics buddy :thumbup:

do you want to e-mail me that thing we talked about yesterday?

·
Registered
305 Posts
damn that M3 is just butter... :drool:

·
Banned
2,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
S4izzle said:
hahaha look who is back! I was just waiting around for you to post these pics. the new carbon fiber CSL trunk is teh hotness. great pics buddy :thumbup:

do you want to e-mail me that thing we talked about yesterday?
Pm me :thumbup:

and yes more..

Attachments

·
Just Marinatin'
2,912 Posts
yeah

Carbon_Fiber said:
What's w/the front bumper? Is that like a race bumper.
Is that strictly a race car? I wouldn't want that front bumper unless it was practical. Looks kind of dumb IMO but the rest of the car is fawkin awesome.

·
Banned
2,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
blackbimmer m3 said:
looks like a snow plow lol...but so hot none the less...

:D LOL this M3 is for track only thats why that front lip is like that. Btw the pic with the CSL trunk is the one that we are going to start selling, it 100% CF and fitment is perfect.

·
Banned
2,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
mcabr said:
Ok that is what I thought but wasn't sure. I guess that makes it okay then. :)

Did you really sell your car? I remember a thread a long time ago. I hope not it was one of the sickest 4-doors!

·
Psshhhht M3
6,001 Posts
Oh, my bad i thought you still had the spring holders (stoppers) in place, thats how they ship it from germany. :)

BTW whats a coilover?

·
Banned
2,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
ACS330i said:
Oh, my bad i thought you still had the spring holders (stoppers) in place, thats how they ship it from germany. :)

BTW whats a coilover?
Thanks man I like all kinds of feedback pos/neg :thumbup: btw I like what you did with your wheels :drool:

And yes the coils were set a little high because we drove the car to the show.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts