BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
3,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Introducing the ESR-1 wheel available in 3 colors. JWL/VIA certified. Built specifically for E46 application. No hub rings needed

Size:
19x8.5 ET 35
19x9.5 ET 45

Weight:
25lb on 19x9.5 rear. Front slightly less

Colors:
Hyper Silver
Matte Black
Gunmetal

ONLY TWO SETS OF EACH COLOR AVAILABLE AT THIS TIME. MORE SETS FOR RETAIL SALES WILL BE AVAILABLE IN APPROXIMATELY 6-8 WEEKS.

INTRODUCTORY PRICING: $850.00 SHIPPED TO CONTINENTAL U.S. FOR ANY OF THE THREE COLORS

·
Registered
585 Posts
nice! looks better than v710 in my opinion. The spokes look a little beefier and the lips thicker...kinda looks like a racing wheel

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
Wow, if those are flatter than the V710s you have a WINNAAARRRRR! I dislike how the V710's spokes curve a bit too much, even outwards from the face of the rim a little and back down to the outer lip. These seemingly resemble the P40 much more. Tempted to get a set in Gunmetal if I can sell my Volks in time!

·
Registered
844 Posts
any plans on 18x9.5et35?
Nothing in the pipeline just yet... However, IF the demand is there... :4ngie:

Any 5x100 :D lol. They look good!
We just might have to look into that for you G!

wow....nice man
:thanks:

Damn didn't see the price! $850!! thought they'd be like $1100 at least...
:yikes: For you, I'll do $1,099 shipped!!! :rofl:

But, seriously though, :thanks:. We try. :)

Wow, if those are flatter than the V710s you have a WINNAAARRRRR! I dislike how the V710's spokes curve a bit too much, even outwards from the face of the rim a little and back down to the outer lip. These seemingly resemble the P40 much more. Tempted to get a set in Gunmetal if I can sell my Volks in time!
:hi: LMK! I'll do my best for you on the international shipping.

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
PM me with what you can do on a set in gunmetal shipped up to me.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts