BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know how to wire up the DSC button? I got this car with DSC system but the wiring from the main harness under the dash to the DSC button is missing. There are a lot of plugs but i did find a plug with 4 pins in it which probably will attach to the button which also has 4 pins coming out of it. Just wondering if anyone worked with the wirings before and if someone would let me know what are the wire colors for the DSC button. Like i said, the button has 4 pins, and i have already found a wiring with a square plug that also has 4 pins, but would not fit into the DSC button. HELP PLEASE!!!! You can also email me at [email protected]. Thanks!!!!

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm sure i have DSC because i check it under the hood and in the passenger corner by the firewall it has the pumps that has the letter DSC on it. So i'm sure it's on my vehicle. I just don't know if there's a intermediate wire that connects between the button and the main harness. I have the button, just don't know which wire it's suppose to connect to.

·
alfisti & bimmer fan
2,096 Posts
can someone whit DSC go out and take the botton out for our dear member Robmd?

:D

i can`t help my car has ASC

·
Track it
930 Posts
sounds like bad news brother....if i were you i wouldn't mass with any of the wires until i picked up some kind of reference guide like the one from Bentley's or whatever......you dont wanna be messing with all that german wiring without knowing what you're doing...

good luck

1 - 9 of 9 Posts