E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi there.

I have 2003 320i and it snowed in bc a couple of days ago and so there is ice under my car. I tried getting my car out but it was skidding so therefor i turned off dsc and progressed to slowly accelorate to no such luck. After turning the car off and trying again i noticed that dsc abs and parking light (yellow) stay on and the rear right wheel doesnt move when accelerated. It was fine two days ago when i parked it but now the lights wont go away and the right wheel wont rotate. I have seen posts about the problems seperately but never together are they correlated?
Idk what to do anymore.

all help is appreciated!

·
Registered
12,195 Posts
The parking brake light isn't a problem. The switch is located under the leather cover on the parking brake lever.
You wrote that one of the rear wheels isn't moving. Is the other rear wheel rotating but slipping in the snow or ice? Your car doesn't have a limited slip differential as BMW thought that the traction control would be adequate.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Update

All right guys so a little bit of update. So one wheel was slipping on the ice and the other wasnt slipping but i waited for the temperature to go up and was able to get the car out and after a little bit of driving the lights went away. BUT!!!!! this morning it was cold again and the car slipped and the lights came on again!!!! But even after a little bit of driving they didnt go off and are still on!

All help is appreciated

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.