E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
[]D[][]V[][]D[][]\[]
2,505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i hate u all 330ers :banghead:

·
[]D[][]V[][]D[][]\[]
2,505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
330CHICK said:
awwww, don't hate, just love
pm me location and number then :luv: :pimpin:

·
Black and Proud
16,976 Posts
dude... i feel you man...

i got to drive a 2002 m3 6spd around town for like 15minutes...
i was so spoiled after that... didn't want to get back in my 325
=p

·
Grand Doriftor
130 Posts
...probably for similar reasons I didn't drive a M3
I wish I could restrain myself from test driving other bimmers:sad: Since my dealer's dad went to high school with my father in law, he usually lets me take out any modle I want for test drives. I've been doing it for the past 3 years but each time I have to get to a gas station and fill my ride up I remember why I have this car:thumbup: Most notable are the following (for fellow E46 fanatics):

1. 330d Step: Personal dealer's car. Red, full optioned with Mtech 2 kit and Sport Package. This is probably the Bimmer I would trade in my car for. 184hp (it is a 2002 modle new ones make 221hp) and more than 300lbs of torque make for a hell of a nice drive. I'll probably change my car for this exact one if he decides to sell (my 320d is actually his old car used it for less than a year and sold it to me for 19 grand).
2. 325i SMG: Hell of a lot better and faster than any 325 I have driven. Gives the 330 step a run for its money, escpecially when you have the SMG in sport mode. The exhaust note is also beautiful. :thumbup:
3. 328 Touring: With clears all around, manual tranny, sport package, sunroof, sport body kit, and BMW Individual interior customization. Best wagon I have seen period. :pimpin:
4. And 2 M3's one with SMG and another with 6 speed manual. Loved both but I would probably kill myself in less than 30 seconds driving it out of the dealership :eeps: I like to do my own shifting though so I'll take the 6 speed :) Pisses me off that most people who buy the M3's here don't even know what the hell they have under the hood. It's pretty depressing when you see an M3 getting wipped by a Neon just becuase the driver doesn't know how to shift :thumbdwn: :confused:

·
Registered
874 Posts
What is that yellowish model in that pic? Is that a 320? The headlights look goofy!

It's also depressing that we American's don't get nearly the options on our cars as our European counterparts ugh...

·
Grand Doriftor
130 Posts
What is that yellowish model in that pic? Is that a 320? The headlights look goofy!
That's an E46 Compact. Looks like a 325ti.

·
Grand Doriftor
130 Posts
Oh thanks! I forgot about that one!
No prob glad to help:thumbup: Just wondering if any of you 325 owners have researched how BMW managed to extract 10hp more out of the same engine you guys have for the Compact 194hp). Or is it just different hp measurements?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts