E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Got Jesus?
551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, I wanted to ask for your input. I am VERY close :) to getting my M3 and I saw a black one on the highway the other day and it was slammed! I was wondering if I needed a camber kit or anything if I wanted to drop the car. I currently drive a prelude and it's dropped... I didn't know if there was a difference between BMW's and Honda's in regards to lowering it. Please let me know everyone...thanks! :D

·
Got Jesus?
551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Really? so no matter how low I go, all I have to be concerned about is rubbing and scraping? no worries on uneven wear on the tires?

·
Legendary like a schoolboy
6,390 Posts
anytime u lower ur car without proper suspension parts ur ride will deteriorate in less time than if u left it alone.. Im pretty sure and drop under 1 inch will werk w/ ur stock shocks and such.. But anything pass 2 in might require you to get extra components for ur suspension.. Like honda, BMWs can get chassis flex, strut tower flex and especially uneven tire wear. So choose wisely on ur drop and spend the extra cash to do it right.

how low do you wanna go?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts