BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good Morning Guys,
I had a deer smash into the side of my car and luckily I only damaged the fender and headlights. I am having a hell of a time finding a replacement fender.
I have a black 2004 325xi and I am looking for a replacement drivers side fender.
I am located on the east end of long island and I work out in the city so I can possibly meet wtc/jc area. If anyone has a lead on that, it would be greatly appreciated!

·
Registered
1999 323i
94 Posts
Hey there! Sorry to hear about the accident. When I got into minor accident, I found this website car-part.com. It has a database of inventories of scrap yards all accross the US. You search for the part you need, and you can sort by distance from you. A lot of results have pictures too. I'd just call the scrap yard before heading over just to make sure the part is still there and to confirm the condition. Sometimes they'll even send someone out and text you photos!

I did a search for a driver's side fender near east LI and there seems to be a lot around you. Check it out!

Sent from my iPhone using E46Fanatics

·
Registered
451 Posts
got a drivers side fender in silver gray metallic on a 05 e46 wagon. Pm me your number and i can text you pics if interested . Located in Northern NJ close to Holland tunnel.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bump, I am still searching for a black driver's side fender for a 2004 325xi, the headlights curve up and not down so I would think it's the updated front end. Thanks!

@Asmod3us If my ride was about 5y younger and 100k less miles I'd consider it. lol thanks for the offer though!

@docnabimmer PM sent.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts