E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Selling my DPE R05 FULL polished wheels. They are 19x8 all around with custom offsets to achieve a 1.4'' lip in the front and 2.3''in lip in the rear to give a staggered look. These are 2pc Forged wheels, which i have taken great care of, polished once every month. They are wrapped in Nitto 555, 235-35-19 in the front, and 235-45-19 in the rear. Fronts where both recently replaced, 85% tread, rears have 70% tread, NO BENDS, NO RASHES, like i said, i have taken great care of these wheels. First DPE RO5 set ever in full polished for a E46 made. These retail for 620 a wheel and I am asking $2100 plus shipping costs with tires already mounted on them. Great price for a HOT set of wheels with tires! Email me at [email protected]. I do have other various parts for sale in other sections of this forum. Locals will have priority.

here are pics
http://www.e46fanatics.com/forum/showthread.php?t=141080&highlight=eurofest

·
Banned
630 Posts
Guys, stop lowballing him, $2100 is a good deal. Look at the other threads on here where they are selling for "must sacrifice at $3200" for DPE's. Cmon now. I would buy these but I have some other rims on order.... These things are perfect.

Cavan

·
Banned
535 Posts
teamsycracing said:
Guys, stop lowballing him, $2100 is a good deal. Look at the other threads on here where they are selling for "must sacrifice at $3200" for DPE's. Cmon now. I would buy these but I have some other rims on order.... These things are perfect.

Cavan
rubber means nothing to me...so 300 off reg. price and thet r used...1800 isnt low ball, pick up no hassels w/shipping i dont want tires....oh well

·
Banned
630 Posts
Well...If you don't want the tires, how about this. You take the wheels for $1800 and I take the tires for $300? How does that sound?

Cavan

·
Registered
997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
VENDETTABMW said:
rubber means nothing to me...so 300 off reg. price and thet r used...1800 isnt low ball, pick up no hassels w/shipping i dont want tires....oh well

obviously you dont even have a clue how much these rims retail for...over $2700 new without tires...yes they are used and in good condition. Only reason why it was such a good deal was that i just need to sell em and part out. I polished them every month. I am thinking about your offer, maybe teamsyracing has a good idea...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts