BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What kind of different Door Sills are availabe out there? I am looking for a pair but cannot find. What do you all have in your cars that are different from OEM.

Please let me know
Thanks again

·
Banned
2,186 Posts
Eichelruck said:
What kind of different Door Sills are availabe out there? I am looking for a pair but cannot find. What do you all have in your cars that are different from OEM.

Please let me know
Thanks again
Only aftermarket ones that I've seen are Fake ACS and Fake Hamman. Oh and the stupid looking ones that light up blue or something gaey like that.

·
ROI-ndian
1,364 Posts
email me at [email protected] i jus got a set, can hook you up if you want....or pm me either way

·
mY Name Is aMiLioooooooO
2,068 Posts
its fake and i lot of people dont like it...but i have no real oppinion towards it

·
SBBMotorwerks
557 Posts
I know that its fake....but i also know that it looks alot better than the factory sills

·
Europrojektz NW
973 Posts
You guys do know there are OEM M-Technik door sills for the sedans now right???

·
Lord of the 4 Rings
126 Posts
p.n. ?

·
Europrojektz NW
973 Posts
Mano said:
Why don't you just goto the dealer and ask? They have the ETK, they should know...

·
is now a 2L! woot!
303 Posts
that fake acs one is HOTT!...imo that is... where can i get one?!

·
Registered
780 Posts
"I don't think they make that for your car" - BMW Parts Department

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:
I have never been successful on getting the part numbers I need from them. They always say if I can get the numbers they can order it. But they suck at looking anything up."I don't think they make that for your car" - BMW Parts Department

·
"DPErt-ASchnizA-*****"
6,607 Posts
Somene made a custom hamann indiglow door sill. that one looks sick!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts