BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
500 bucks...wow, thats sound like you got ripped off!!! I don't know why they came back, but bring that sh4T back!! For 500, it should stop future bents from happening!

·
E46Fanatic
3,129 Posts
i used dentwizard about 2 months ago. they did an excellent job and the dents have not come back. their work is waranteed for life as well or as long as you own the car, something like that. the dealerships use them and add usually $150-200 profit for themselves. that's why u paid so much. actually you should've paid alot less. dent wizard charges $150 per panel. guy did it on the side for me for $100 cash.

·
Registered
253 Posts
I just used the dent wizard yesterday... freakin 170 buks for the rear panel.. ihave no clue how it got dented in. why is it soo expsive is beyond me :confused:

·
Ballin'
2,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I never take the car out of the garage, and a signifigant other dented and scratched the side panel....they were apologetic and said they'd pay for it but nothing can say I'm sorry to that..

Even though the dealer sucks, they have a way to patch of the scratches well...i think ill bite the bullet and go back, unless theres a better way

·
Registered
342 Posts
StreetTrixE4six said:
i used dentwizard about 2 months ago. they did an excellent job and the dents have not come back. their work is waranteed for life as well or as long as you own the car, something like that. the dealerships use them and add usually $150-200 profit for themselves. that's why u paid so much. actually you should've paid alot less. dent wizard charges $150 per panel. guy did it on the side for me for $100 cash.
Does Dentwizard use suction cups? How well does this technique work. . .I've always gone to body shops in the past (requires repainting, etc. . .), but would love to find a cheaper alternative that works.

Thanks!

-jim

·
mod bug resistant
622 Posts
BAVARIAN323i said:
I never take the car out of the garage, and a signifigant other dented and scratched the side panel....they were apologetic and said they'd pay for it but nothing can say I'm sorry to that..

Even though the dealer sucks, they have a way to patch of the scratches well...i think ill bite the bullet and go back, unless theres a better way
As far as I know, dent wizard doesn't fix scratches. So it's better to bring your car back to that dealership and get it fixed again.

·
unregistered user
825 Posts
No, its the soccer moms AND the mallrat gangstas. The soccer moms are so oblivious to their surroundings that they dont notice how phat your whip is and the mallrat gangstas wish their ghetto civic could be as phat. Either way you are jusst as F****d.

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
Hey Bav, dent wizard took mine out for $75 a panel, $150 total, of course then they proceeded todrive my car into another parked car twice, but that's a different story...

If it doesn't need repainting, I'd try them . Also, I saw in Walgreens today a dent pull that was suction/hotglue based. Actually saw the infomercial for it the other day, who knows if it really works but for $20-30, worth a shot.

Chip-

·
Network Analyst
3,487 Posts
carguy84 said:
Hey Bav, dent wizard took mine out for $75 a panel, $150 total, of course then they proceeded todrive my car into another parked car twice, but that's a different story...

If it doesn't need repainting, I'd try them . Also, I saw in Walgreens today a dent pull that was suction/hotglue based. Actually saw the infomercial for it the other day, who knows if it really works but for $20-30, worth a shot.

Chip-
You mean the Ding King and the guy with the lisp? I read it don't do jack. But, that was just his opinion.

dave

·
Registered
2,482 Posts
yeaaa i wonder if the ding king actually works... for like 30 bucks thats not a bad idea... but wouldnt the hotglue ruin the paint or anything??

·
Registered
11,332 Posts
how about removing them for 30 bux

I dunno if this works or not, but for 30 bux, i say it's worth a try. It's supposedly what most body shops use to fix dents. It's also cheap and easy. I saw this on TV. click on the link.

Din King

·
St. Louis BMW Fanatic
7,162 Posts
$500 is way too much. I had four dings on multiple panel fixed for $85 by a local paintless dent repair guy. He even came to my office and did the repair work in the parking lot while I was in a meeting. :D

·
Registered
44 Posts
GOT DINGED

Yesterday,

I went to my sisters soccer game about 40 miles from where I live and got jacked. I even parked far away, when I came back I saw on the front panel a major dent on my car that was not there when I parked, someone was hating big time or it was a kid, the point is I got jacked and the ding is like a triangle shape almost like a shoe or a chair hit it in the front side panel. Does anyone know any dent remover places in LA? Im never taking my car to a soccer game again. :tsk:

·
Registered
852 Posts
Re: how about removing them for 30 bux

bimmerchop said:
I dunno if this works or not, but for 30 bux, i say it's worth a try. It's supposedly what most body shops use to fix dents. It's also cheap and easy. I saw this on TV. click on the link.

Din King

Anyone out there use this product? I'm curious if it works and how hard is it it use.

Thanks

1 - 20 of 21 Posts