·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Autocar Review: S4 vs M3

·
Diesel Power
358 Posts
Audi is sure doing there best to beat BMW!

And they are getting better, but NOTHING beats BMW

:pimpin:

Audi keep trying, you only make the Bimma better and better:pimpin:

·
Registered
444 Posts
The S4 is a great car but it is just not a BMW. I had a 96 2.8 A4q 5-spd it was great went like all hell but just way too much body roll and other things for me. I then got a 325ci and I was hooked on BMW some say for life ;) . Still wish I had that car for the winter :).

·
Registered
956 Posts
just wait till the RS4 comes out... that thing will be a monster... :yikes:

·
Law Enforcer
2,515 Posts
Off Topic, but CruizinKO has one of the tightest Alpine white BMW's I've seen.. I adore that car. :D

·
BABY BANGBUS
2,369 Posts
hahahaha

M3Inline6 : That last comment really cracked me up....its like, we are all talking about the s4 and the M3 and suddenly, the truth comes out without a doubt. I must of said it myself like 20 times already. CrusinKo has the nicest M3....HAHAHA...

Anyways, I think this time, there will be more of a closer gap because since there is no turbo, I think the numbers will be more even. An NA from the new audi is different, I dunno....I want to see what the new S4 is capable off, I think it will be quite a shock.

·
call me kev :D
6,320 Posts
SUPER OT: kenny DOES have one of the nicest m3 :thumbup:

psst...kenny, are you reading this? can i havei t? :eeps: :eeps: :eeps: :eeps: :eeps:

·
Registered
956 Posts
lol, thanks... u guys are too nice

anyways back on topic... maybe the new S4 is supposed to be a little below the M3... since it IS like 4000 pounds cheaper or whatever. then the RS4 will come out with the crazy engine... :dunno: :)

·
eh.
1,392 Posts
new S4 doesn't compare to the m3.. cuz m3 goes under 5... S4 goes mid 5's.. the 00-02 s4's were the best

1 - 13 of 13 Posts