BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to know if this is a fair price or if I am paying too much. The shop I am getting the stuff installed at is one of the best around. His work is exellent, very professional and I am sure I will be happy with the quality and install. Anyway so here are the list and the price I was quoted:

1. Pioneer AVH7500DVD
2. PAC SWI steering wheel control
3. JL Audio 10W7
4. JL Audio Pro-wedge sealed box
5. JL Audio 500/1 Amplifier

All these parts with warranty. He said between 2,900$ and 3,000$ depending on if he would need an extra wire or part or whatever. Do you guys think this is a fair price for everything plus installation? Thanks

·
The G.O.A.T. is Baccckkkkk!
4,106 Posts
If he can do it at that price and its new equipment you should jump all over it. Because he's either not marking his product up at all, its stolen or unwarrantied thru JL factory warranty program. The price is netting him lil to no profit.

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Him and one of my close friends used to be buisness partners back in the day. I called up my friend and he hooked things for me. This price is just for me, he even told me hes making nearly no money on me. Just enough to pay his worker and what not. Glad to know I am getting a good deal. BTW< since they are a JL dealer all the products are warrantied. Same goes for pioneer

1 - 4 of 4 Posts