BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
www.dpe-wheels.com
2,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay I really want the M3 sideskirts for my 2001 sedan. Some people say they will fit others say no. The Hamann sideskirts fit all three e46's the coupe, sedan, and the M3 without alteration from my understanding.

So my question is wouldn't it make sense for the M3 sideskirts to directly replace the sedan sideskirts that came on my car??? :dunno:

Samir told me that the 330i SP sideskirts are virtually the sameas the M3. Does anyone have a part number? Because I called the dealer and they are either telling me I mean the M-Aero sideskirts or the Mtech sideskirts.

Thanks for your help.

·
PSHOPWERKS
4,579 Posts
E46 JAX said:
Okay I really want the M3 sideskirts for my 2001 sedan. Some people say they will fit others say no. The Hamann sideskirts fit all three e46's the coupe, sedan, and the M3 without alteration from my understanding.

So my question is wouldn't it make sense for the M3 sideskirts to directly replace the sedan sideskirts that came on my car??? :dunno:

Samir told me that the 330i SP sideskirts are virtually the sameas the M3. Does anyone have a part number? Because I called the dealer and they are either telling me I mean the M-Aero sideskirts or the Mtech sideskirts.

Thanks for your help.
By the Transitive property (Algebra??), I think you might be on to something. Hmm...no hook-up for me? :D

·
www.dpe-wheels.com
2,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Re: Re: Does this make sense?

Dev said:

By the Transitive property (Algebra??), I think you might be on to something. Hmm...no hook-up for me? :D

transitive property damn, it's been a long time ... i still remember that though. :thumbup: good one dev.

·
PSHOPWERKS
4,579 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Does this make sense?

E46 JAX said:
transitive property damn, it's been a long time ... i still remember that though. :thumbup: good one dev.
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :D :thumbup:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts