BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2001 BMW 325i
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys again! I just found a donor car for my 2001 bmw e46 325i and its a 2001 bmw 525i complete black interior? Can anyone please point me to a thread or answer the question, us the door pannels gonna be bolt ons and seats and everything? Thanks in advance! Ill buy the donor once confirmed

·
Registered
E39 E90 E46 F10
4,905 Posts
I had an E39. Styling cues may have been the same but the parts are certainly different.

·
Registered
2001 BMW 325i
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi guys i found another one. How about the 2001 330 ci 2 door’s dashboard, center console, steering wheel and carpet? Would they match? I mean ik its 2 doors to 4 door but i dont need the door panels or pillars, just those parts i listed. U guys are realy very helpfull all the time thanks

·
Registered
'03 325iT Mystic Blau
2,345 Posts
Hi guys i found another one. How about the 2001 330 ci 2 door’s dashboard, center console, steering wheel and carpet? Would they match? I mean ik its 2 doors to 4 door but i dont need the door panels or pillars, just those parts i listed. U guys are realy very helpfull all the time thanks
Try and figure out how to use RealOEM and you can answer these questions yourself.

Dash and console is fine, but the coupe/vert rear carpet section is different from the sedan/wagon. Front section is the same, as long as we're talking RWD to RWD, or AWD to AWD.

·
Registered
2003 325xi 5spd Manual
841 Posts
Steering wheel and dash should be a safe bet. Carpet is a no go for sure.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts