BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Gear up, shut up!
Joined
·
1,228 Posts
some pictures of the SLIIIs show them darker than they really are. Misshift's pic is pretty close...

i dont know why you would purchase rims for 3K+ and then have them refinished but i guess some people just like the look and want it in a different color
 

·
Gear up, shut up!
Joined
·
1,228 Posts
actually i just saw them on Missy Elliots 360 modena spyder in chrome and they were hot
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
504 Posts
misshift said:


Sure, you want pics on or off the car?
I've seen the ones that you have on the car. If you have some new ones, I'd like to see them too. Also, please post pics that you have of it off the car.

thanks..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,164 Posts
jun said:


I've seen the ones that you have on the car. If you have some new ones, I'd like to see them too. Also, please post pics that you have of it off the car.

thanks..
Alright, give me 5 minutes. My car is in winter hibernation but I'll snap off some pics in the garage up close and personal.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
504 Posts
misshift said:


Alright, give me 5 minutes. My car is in winter hibernation but I'll snap off some pics in the garage up close and personal.
Oh, I see that you are in NY. Were you hit hard by yesterday's snow? I am in MD. We got about 4 inches in my area.
 

·
Sh!t Happens.
Joined
·
4,600 Posts
jun said:


Oh, I see that you are in NY. Were you hit hard by yesterday's snow? I am in MD. We got about 4 inches in my area.
Damn man, lucky you...In CT we got like a foot...and itz still snowin!:ben:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,164 Posts
jun said:


Oh, I see that you are in NY. Were you hit hard by yesterday's snow? I am in MD. We got about 4 inches in my area.
Yup I was stuck in that crap for over an hour. We got close to 20 inches in Suffolk County here in Long Island, the roads are unbearable. Anyway, here are some pics I just snapped off:









I wish I had steady hands sorry if a few of them came out blurry.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
504 Posts
Do you have any more pics of the wheels before you mounted them?

Thanks a lot for posting these pics..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
504 Posts
thanks a lot..

these pics are great. I am now 100% sure that these are the wheels I am getting.

thanks again..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,164 Posts
Re: thanks a lot..

jun said:
these pics are great. I am now 100% sure that these are the wheels I am getting.

thanks again..
Good choice :thumbup: Also congrats on the 540, it's an amazing car. For the record Gary at Tire Rack helped me with this purchase, I placed the order late afternoon and it still got shipped out that day.
 
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Top