E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the ZHP knob and alcantara boot, so I can't buy those kits and I know I want a DSSR to take care of the side to side slop. But I don't want the UUC kit or any non OEM rod.

I'm wondering if one of the online retailers sells a kit that has the UUC DSSR, BMW 330d shifter, and every single wear and tear item associated with the shifter.

As you can see here, there are a lot of things to change, and I want to make sure I get it right the first time so I don't have to go back under there.

·
OEM ///PLUS
2003 M3 6MT Slicktop
23,774 Posts
#7, #2, and #14 are parts you'll want to replace. #2 can be replaced with firmer bushing like the ones UUC sells. I think one can just buy the UUC DSSR for an oem lever. In which case you can do the lever that the BMW Performance kit uses. The DSSR doesn't really fix the side to side slop, that's in the tolerance in other parts. The Autosolutions ssk replaces just about every part with it's own machined part for a very precise fit and feel.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts