BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i understand that the rieger sides and rear is extremely low but does anyone know if the front is that low as well?
is it lower than the oem M3 front?
and also how does it compare with hamann add-ons?.......would they be as low as hamann add on or lower?

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
it's much lower than the m3 front.. i'm having a hard time finding Sides and Rear that would match the Rieger front. However, i must say the rieger quality is great... and it looks AWSOME = p

i'll attach some pictures so u can take a look at how it looks.. do u have pictures of your car that i can check out ? thanks

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
here it:

hope that helped...

now lets see pics of your car thus far.. i'm trying to figure out what sides to get with this front..

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
i saw a silver one with full Rieger all around, looks hella clean .. but i don't like the rear..it looks like an overdone M-technik rear

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
i didn't lower my car... but i can tell you this for a fact.. it IS much lower.. i literally compared my car with my friend's m3 side by side.. and it's obvious which was lower...

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
from what i've seen.. the sides and rear of the hamann matches very well HEIGHT wise.. with the Rieger front.. but i really hate the hamann sides.. cuz of that lump lol.. personally i'd take the ACS but it's too high or the M3 .. which is also too high..

your best bet would prolly be Hamann sides with Rieger front or Rieger sides..

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
i heard it's Fiberglass... wouldn't risk it ^^ seen too many fiberglass gone bad.. thats' why i made sure rieger was ABS

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
but i think it's safe to put it in the rear ........but i wouldn't risk having it in the front..........
have said that i have a friend that has AC replica fiberglass front add on....he's had it for 3 years and they are still perfect........just the normal everyday rock chips

1 - 19 of 19 Posts