BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'd like to. I don't have any tools. Do you think it's hard to install Brembo's BBK ? It is directly bolt on right?

·
Registered
48 Posts
well, with the right tools and expirence it would be easy, but like u said with no tools, it might be kinda hard.

if i were u, i would find a friend(or fanatic) with the tools and the know how, and have him tell/show u, not do it for u. that way u will learn how but u dont have to buy all the tools or go to a shop

pluss when u finish, it will be more gratifying:D

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thank you man!! :thumbup:

·
Registered
5 Posts
P***nix:
We'd love to earn your business, but be careful with "cheap". We are much more reasonable than the dealer and we have an awesome shop with two outstanding BMW techs. Several people from this board have been in to see it and have work done (Hello Sandro and Hobbes). Check out www.avusautosport.com and I'm certain you'd feel good about the value you received on your M3.

·
Registered
2,267 Posts
avusa said:
P***nix:
We'd love to earn your business, but be careful with "cheap". We are much more reasonable than the dealer and we have an awesome shop with two outstanding BMW techs. Several people from this board have been in to see it and have work done (Hello Sandro and Hobbes). Check out www.avusautosport.com and I'm certain you'd feel good about the value you received on your M3.
Avusautosport (andrew and dave) = :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: Check out my write up. Had some work done by them a few weeks ago and was very impressed. I'm disappointed that they didn't say hi to me though :sad:

Alan

·
"DPErt-ASchnizA-*****"
6,607 Posts
DIY!

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
JoJo...

But i still cant find any spare wheels!!!! :mad:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts