E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,321 Posts
Hey mate, if you want this fixed asap, I think your going to have to get an already flashed LCM from a car with factory xenon's or go to a dealer and get them to flash yours for you. Besides dealers and some indy mechanics, I don't think there are many people in Melb's who have the right gear or the know how to do this for you.

Either that or wait till fgin gets back.

Good luck.

·
Registered
3,036 Posts
^ thats also an idea. you can even leave the ballasts and igniters all wired in and ready to go, just replace the bulb and bypass the ballasts and for now, just so u can get a roady and whatnot

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hey mate, if you want this fixed asap, I think your going to have to get an already flashed LCM from a car with factory xenon's or go to a dealer and get them to flash yours for you. Besides dealers and some indy mechanics, I don't think there are many people in Melb's who have the right gear or the know how to do this for you.

Either that or wait till fgin gets back.

Good luck.
Cheers for the response! I'll pop over to BMTECH on Tuesday morning and see what they have to say to me regarding the situation. Thanks! I'd much rather a reprogram over a new LCM as then I avoid the tamper dot entirely.

Put your original lights back in and wait patiently for fgin to get back in aus?
Thought about this also, that's a decision I'll make if the indy mechs can't access the car. Cheers

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.