BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Believe it!!!
844 Posts
if you want to be white like the xenon look.. ask craig for some lumikos. @ street effects.

or you can go get some piaa super plasma bulbs.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Piaa Super White Platinum or Piaa Super Plasma's I found to be the best bulb. People say they burn out quick, but they probably touched the bulb like they are not supposed to. I had both sets 1 for a year, and another for 6-8 months and they never burned.

·
Premium Member
853 Posts
br3 said:
I know this question has been asked a million times but if you guys dont mind, i have a 328ci sp/prem and i want the head lights less yellow. My question is what bulbs do the best job for the least money.
Are these any good? If so which ones? http://www.trufresh.com/icewhite/icewhite2.htm

Thanx
Give the Lumikos a shot. They are pretty good. Give Craig a shout for a set.

You could also try Razo bulbs. I have them in now and they are sick! Real clean, bright illumination and people swear I have xenons. Lumikos are very good too!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanx, how much do the piaa's run? Why did you change, cause 03 has xenons?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
RRRize thanx also,
im new to this stuff so how do i get in touch with Lumikos or Craig? They would have the razo bulbs? because you make them sound just as i want. Bare with me, thanx

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
what about the razo bulbs, are either better. How much do they differ in price..

·
Registered
121 Posts
If u want WHITE and BRIGHT....go with phillips vision plus (about 30 bucks a set), if you want the blue xenon effect go with sylvania cool blue, or phillips blue vision. the blueish ones are not as bright as the white, but they look cool.....its all a trade off......

1 - 9 of 9 Posts