BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Banned
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And are willing to meet up somewhere so i can see them in real life?? Let me know!! thanks

·
Banned
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Malladawg said:
You can check out mine, Amber.

We can meet Tuesday at Fusion, or Starbucks on Friday.

hey eric what time on friday, and where. might be able to make it

·
Beware of pwner
1,768 Posts
jlevi said:
Malladawg do you still have Enhanced installed? If so, make sure you explain to Amber the differences between the 2.
Cool. :D

My friend with lightning plus on his car should be there too. So, she can see the difference.

·
Banned
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
joyrider2k said:
Tuesday is the Socal euro meet...but what's friday?? is it E46 meet??
Just come,

·
On the Lamb
170 Posts
hay amber when you come up to portland I'll have them on my car if you want to see them....thats the other thing I need to get installed this week.... :D

·
1.888.JLEVISW
14,617 Posts
Noticed a bunch of you guys are interested in some Lightning/Phosphyre Halos...
I will probably be getting a bunch of sets in, if I can get 6-10 interested buyers, that'd be great...
JL

·
Banned
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
da3bous said:
hay amber when you come up to portland I'll have them on my car if you want to see them....thats the other thing I need to get installed this week.... :D
not only will you show me your car and let me drive it....you'll also cook for me yeah? hahahaha

i'll remember, don't back out of your offers now. :tongue: Kiss portland ground for me, boy do I miss her :cry:

·
1.888.JLEVISW
14,617 Posts
~DDE Lightning Plus is what almost everyone has. Just the rings... very thin and "New-age" looking

~DDE Lightning Enhanced is the same thing, but has Thicker, OEM Looking rings (When off). They light the same color and brightness, but have a thick, notched ring. They create the illusion that they are fiberoptic, like OEM angel eyes

~Basic is just for E36. It's our "entry level" kit...it doesn't have the nice mounting system, so you have to use silicone to install... it also has no wiring harness, and no cool features in the ballasts. Basically, they light up. Period. However, dont' worry about those, they don't fit our cars anyways for a number of reasons.

If any of you guys have questions you know who to ask ;)

JL

·
Site Sponsor
18,468 Posts
Jlevi is right on.
Here's the info in slightly more picturesque detail.
Enhanced is sheathed:It's easier to describe what Basic doesn't have:
No wiring harness
No mounting system
No high temp adhesive
Changes in the electrical system
No warranty.

Plus, has all those things.

Enhanced, looks like OEM:)

Here's the difference in pictures:
Basic

Plus @ Concord BMW

Enhanced: