BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am thinking of picking up these wheels and really don't see any good pictures of them on an E46.

Does anyone have any pictures of these wheels on the E46 ?

If you could post them I would appreciate it !!!

BTW mine is a Topaz sedan . . .

·
Registered
393 Posts
Alan F said:
I am thinking of picking up these wheels and really don't see any good pictures of them on an E46.

Does anyone have any pictures of these wheels on the E46 ?

If you could post them I would appreciate it !!!

BTW mine is a Topaz sedan . . .

Hanging out over here again huh? I presume you've already "built" the picture of an E46 with the Mille Miglia MM11-2 on tirerack.com's site? I bought some Mille Miglia Spider's for winter wheels and I think they look very good on the 330Ci, not exactly the same as you're asking but very similar. No pics yet, the car is a dirty mess.

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I did the whole building the car thing over at tirerack but like you probably know, the picutre it creates doesn't look real.

I was hoping someone here would have a real picture of it.

I did a search for this but I didn't come up with more then one or two pictures.

·
(\OO\ (||)(||) /OO/)
800 Posts
beauport said:

Thanks for posting, even though I wasn't the one asking for it. Where did you get the center caps for the rims and if you wouldn't mind, could you tell me what size they are? I've been trying to get some for my Mille Miglia Spiders and haven't found any. THANKS
Orderd my rims from TireRack, and they threw in the center caps with the order. Rims are 18x8 front (35mm offset, 235/40/18 tires), 18x9 rear (40mm offset, 265/35/18). Rear tires rubbed a little under full load, rolled fenders fixed it.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Antroiny said:

Orderd my rims from TireRack, and they threw in the center caps with the order. Rims are 18x8 front (35mm offset, 235/40/18 tires), 18x9 rear (40mm offset, 265/35/18). Rear tires rubbed a little under full load, rolled fenders fixed it.
Thanks, the caps must vary in size with the different Mille rims cause Tirerack said they didn't have the caps for mine, even though I bought the rims there.

·
Registered
393 Posts
cls1000 said:
they told me i couldn't get center caps for my mille rims too, what the hell?
Bimmian.com made some vinyl ones for me that would stick on over the Mille name but its been so cold I haven't tried them yet. Plus I'm wondering how well they're going to hold up getting wet and salty,etc. Still looking for real caps.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts