E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!

Does anyone ever look at the E46fanatics home page first or just jump to forums?

• Always start at the home page

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Never- just start here in the forum

Votes: 44 57.1%
  • Usually not- just look at home occasionally

Votes: 19 24.7%
  • There is a home page?

Votes: 5 6.5%
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone ever look at the E46fanatics home page first or just jump to fourms?

·
I've got what plants crave.
1,360 Posts
very very rarely. like when i clean out my browser history and don't want to type the /phorums extension.

·
Registered
2,316 Posts
depends...what computer im on...this computer has a shortcut on the desktop linked directly General forum.

If i have another window already opened...i start from the home page.

Now that i answered your question...why do you ask? :) lol

·
Alpha Male
6,032 Posts
John from jersey said:
depends...what computer im on...this computer has a shortcut on the desktop linked directly General forum.

If i have another window already opened...i start from the home page.

Now that i answered your question...why do you ask? :) lol
Damn people buy some tires, Eddie must be so slow lately since he's on a posting spree :tongue:

·
Registered
772 Posts
DropTopBM said:
I have the forums page setup as my homepage, so when i open internet explorer it goes right to it
:lmao: wow, you really are a fanatic! :thumbup:

·
I got nothin'
283 Posts
I start on the home page, I like the What's New 'all forum' recap that shows the most recent threads with activity, regardless of forum topic. Gives me an idea of the most recent discussion threads without popping into and out of each topic area.

·
my 3rd e46, 1st ///M
1,973 Posts
i have the forum page as a shortcut link on my My Yahoo! homepage

·
Registered
611 Posts
I never look at the home page ... it's so rarely updated that it's not worth checking ... plus typing 'forum.e46fanatics.com' is just as easy as 'www.e46fanatics.com' ...

·
Registered
915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Clem said:

Damn people buy some tires, Eddie must be so slow lately since he's on a posting spree :tongue:
:flipoff: why you gotta call me out? :D

·
Registered
915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
nullptr said:
I never look at the home page ... it's so rarely updated that it's not worth checking ... plus typing 'forum.e46fanatics.com' is just as easy as 'www.e46fanatics.com' ...
Thats the reason for asking.. I have each forum I peruse bookmark, and check the homepage periodically, just curious if that is the norm..

I suppose more of a head up for the owners of the forum.. market research!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts