E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Flex UK Style
2,549 Posts
they have the normal one, they have another which is similar but has "Short Shift" on it and a CF Automatic one. That's it.

I'm changing my ACS one for a leather one. It's freezing here in the UK and i'm fed up of getting frozen hands during the winter months

·
Banned
630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I like ACS :) I was hoping they had something different to offer... Talked to my buddy and searched the ACS site to see otherwise. Oh well, the chrome look is just not my thing.

Cavan

·
Banned
630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
BigFas said:
they have the normal one, they have another which is similar but has "Short Shift" on it and a CF Automatic one. That's it.

I'm changing my ACS one for a leather one. It's freezing here in the UK and i'm fed up of getting frozen hands during the winter months
See, that's what I was wondering, if they have a normal manual leather one, any pics?

Cavan

·
Flex UK Style
2,549 Posts
no leather ones from ACS. SOrry, when I said "normal" I meant the standard chrome one with just the ACS helmet logo on the top

1 - 7 of 7 Posts