E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was perusing through Ebay earlier today and i stumbled upon this beauty. i noticed there's no reserve, and it's only at 15k. albeit, it still has 8 days left, but i tried to find something wrong with the car and i couldn't. it's a clear title and only 20k or so miles. any of you guys see something wrong which may be a sign for me NOT to bid on this thing?

330ci

·
Registered
4,954 Posts
i would say go for it and let the modding begin. But I use eBay a lot and lemme tell you that the deal won't last - near the end of the auction within the last hour or so the price will begin to skyrocket, there are some ppl who have a really high bid, like twice the current price, but they wait until 30 seconds left on the auction so ppl with slow computers can't bid higher....i use ebay alottt and see this all the time.

·
Registered
142 Posts
don't overpay for anything on E-Bay.
figure out exactly how much the car is worth and set a price that you are willing to pay and don't go over that. people get crazy trying to "WIN" and end up paying too much. If you don't get it move on and find one that's local.
Don't forget you will have to pay to ship or pick it up, and also don't forget to have it checked out before sealing the deal. You'll have to work it out with the seller.
good luck, looks like a nice car.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks for the tip. i'm a seasoned vet or Ebay, so i'm pretty good about capping myself. I just have serious doubts that it's gonna stay at the price it's at, and if it does, i have a feeling there may be something seriously wrong with it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts