Registered
969 Posts
Driving in snow is awesom!!!

especially in a benz e320 4matic

·
Senior Eurowerkz Member
13,182 Posts
yes only on 4 lm22 snow tires

it is the only smart way to drive in the snow hehehe.
bobm3 ;) ;)

·
Registered
510 Posts
December 25th 2002..

big snowstorm hits east coast, went from Morristown Nj through the Poconos to Bloomsburg, PA. When i started there was nothing then slush, saw many cars go flying in to ditches. By the time i made to the top of the Poconos on I-80 there was 18".. On the side of the road, in the tire grooves there was about 8-10inches.. Needless to say I made it!!

Bimmers can go anywhere with Blizzacks on !!!!

·
Registered
137 Posts
I think I will enjoy it more this year now that I have 17's for the snow. Not sure how the MXV4's will be tho.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Phoenix330 said:
I think I will enjoy it more this year now that I have 17's for the snow. Not sure how the MXV4's will be tho.
I've never been too thrilled with Michelins in the snow. MXV4's should be ok on your X with its 4wd abilities.

·
Registered
106 Posts
do I like driving in the snow, I live in Michigan and drive an xi, no sno tires, just the conti sports that came on it and I say
WU WHOO, YEA BABYA, RANDY, BRING IT ON DORK!!!!

·
Registered
51 Posts
I live in Minnesota and don't have an Xi...so need to have the snow tires here. But love driving in the snow, especially when you pass on the soccer mom's in their gigantic Ford Whatever and Caddy Escalades! They are sure safe in them, but a hazzard to the rest of the driving public!!!

:ben: :ben: :ben:

·
TheOnlyConstantIsChange
4,348 Posts
Yah its fun, might actually need to get some snows this year though, or just drive the Tacoma when it gets bad.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts