BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
348 Posts
At first glance there does seem to be something 'off' about it, but I will say it's a big plus for me when a website has a phone number and especially an address listed as their place of business. It's reassuring because if something does go wrong you've got their basic information instead of just a blank page or unresponsive e-mail. Google reviews on them too, that should give you a good feel for the company.

·
Registered
445 Posts
Hmmm, couple things here: Pay with Paypal/CC and you'll be covered if something goes wrong. Second thing, do you know what offsets those wheels are, what their weight is(very important) and who makes them. What kinda quality are they, will the paint chip in six days, stuff like that. Might as well get ZCP wheels from Tischer for that price and at least you'll know what you're getting.

·
Registered
193 Posts
My buddy bought wheels from this place, and I've been there in person. Most of the wheels they carry are one-piece, HEAVY wheels. They do have a large selection of car audio equipment though.

The prices aren't bad, but the last time I've been there, they say they can get you almost any wheel you want (BBS, HRE, etc.)

·
Registered
4,180 Posts
Are you interested in the dish and mesh look or is it the time attack style you are looking for?

I'm sure we can find you an alternative set!

Also, I posted in one of your other threads too, saw your wish list. Let me know if you have any questions.

Kevin

·
Registered
106 Posts
this place is right next to my house, I have actually been in there shop with my friend a couple years ago and they tried to hustle my friend into buying all these car stereo products. Although i think its proly legit(not sure about the quality of the goods) I dislike the people that work there.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts