BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Work Emotions. I've always loved those. I've checked a few websites and it seems they don't make 18's or 19's. (which is what I assume fanatics here want?)

Do they even make 17's? But what BMW owner would ever put 17's on their car? :)

·
Registered
143 Posts
Work ReZaX

Work ReZaX are my favorite, even though they are from Jap, hey Rs6 how did you post that pic, i thought we currently could not post attatchments

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
They can be made in 18s for BMW. But it will takes some time, since is custom. That's is not attachment. They are pretty light 23lbs

·
Registered
175 Posts
i think they're hott. dtm kruez makes some rims that look like those but they have a lip on them.

i think those rims you posted are hott! daaaaaaamn. what kinda rims are those? u sure they'll fit a bimmer? i know a lot of japanese wheel companies have 4 lugs instead of 5.

·
Registered
175 Posts
calledigital said:
Work Emotions. I've always loved those. I've checked a few websites and it seems they don't make 18's or 19's. (which is what I assume fanatics here want?)

Do they even make 17's? But what BMW owner would ever put 17's on their car? :)
for sure i would! i have a e36 though. 17 or 18 is just right. 19s are a bit too big.

·
Registered
89 Posts
I'm pretty sure it'd rock. but maybe a photochop would be nice, from all you great choppers out there. :D

·
Registered
143 Posts
pics

Hey man how are you guys posting pics, I can't post pics, I attach the file but nothing shows up in the preview, maximum size for file is 10 bytes. Wtf? I've posted pics before :dunno: and 10 bytes is way too small

·
Registered
45 Posts
It shouldn't matter where the rim is made as long as it looks good or is lightweight or what ever the reason for buying a set of rims.

I would think to be original, Japanese rims are a way to go. Everyone has some form of HRE, Iforged, BBS, Breyton, Hamann, or ACS rim.

What is an example of a ricey set of rims?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts