BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i dont have the skill for photoshop but do have amazing skills in paint as you can see. :shhh:

i was thinking about having my rear diffuser painted black and maybe having my tail lights blacked out.

i do have black wheels and a black centered acs spoiler. i used this picture of my car before i had the spoiler. but here is a pic of it so you can see how the black highlights might look good with the spoiler and wheels.

honest opinions. you guys will help me decide if i should do this or not. i was having my roof painted black so im hoping it will be a nice theme. im trying to avoid carbon fiber so i can use oem parts and have 100% fitment.

diffuser

tail lights style 1

tail lights style 2

thanks

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
I say no on the tails.. its cool how they match up wiht the IR already. just my opinion of course

·
Registered
20,211 Posts
+1 on not doing the tails
however if you could get the body shop to do the diffuser identical to your pshop it would be :drool: :lmao: but seriously do the diffuser and leave the tails alone

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
Lol, sweet PS. I say don't tint considering your car is red... i havn't seen much at all of red with black taillights... i say do if you want though and prove us wrong!

·
Banned
1,794 Posts
CSL diffuser and maybe just tint the tails or something.

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
+1
black diffuser and led tails. plz no black tails... the red looks good with the oem color scheme

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
where can i get the led tails? my car is an 03

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
+1 on diffusor only.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts