Votes: 170 79.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 133 Posts

·
Banned
971 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the title states, do you a BMW to make you look cooler and people think you have money, or for the actual performence?

·
Registered
491 Posts
There should be an option for looking cooler and performance. Im sure most people have both those in mind when buying a bmw. I wouldnt want to drive a fast POS....

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
Lol neither...I sold my truck to a dealer and they had a used BMW on the lot. I bought it out of neccessity, but it also gets good fuel mileage.

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
I didn't buy mine to impress anyone. Besides, anyone who knows about cars wouldn't be impressed by my 325i. I bought it because it's a nice looking car that performs well and the price was good.

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
I like to wear pastel polo's and wear at least 3 at a time. That way, when I pop all my collars it looks like a pretty flower around my neck.

·
Registered
3,666 Posts
option three: to get chicks..

·
Registered
8,016 Posts
Performance !

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Lol neither...I sold my truck to a dealer and they had a used BMW on the lot. I bought it out of neccessity, but it also gets good fuel mileage.
Hmmm u say these things and yet your active on a forum of fanatics so it has obviously become something more than necessity:confused:

Sent from my iPhone using BimmerApp

·
Registered
1,060 Posts

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
Hmmm u say these things and yet your active on a forum of fanatics so it has obviously become something more than necessity:confused:

Sent from my iPhone using BimmerApp
I've been active on the forums of every vehicle I owned. All the way back to a 92 and 93 Ford Ranger...

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Buy a $10,000-$20,000 bmw for the status? What status? Must be the status of someone who can't afford something expensive. Driving an e46 isn't exactly ballin...

·
Registered
276 Posts
I had some criteria when looking for a car that not a lot of cars met.

4 doors, RWD, around 200hp/ fun to drive, manual, around $12k, good online resources/community :D

The 3 series is a really good mix of fun and practicality

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Bimmer App

1 - 20 of 133 Posts