BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an '01 M3 Cabrio with the stock xenons. I get flashed all the time at night when I have my lights on, like they're trying to tell me I've got brights on. Do I need to get them adjusted, or is this normal?

·
Banned
4,174 Posts
i usually flash them back for the hell of it. my lights aren't even pointed that high either.

·
Mod Squad
12,633 Posts
Yup, puts a smile on my face to turn on the high beams after they flash me. Nothing like lighting up the night sky in retaliation. :evil:

·
Banned
4,174 Posts
russ330 said:
Yup, puts a smile on my face to turn on the high beams after they flash me. Nothing like lighting up the night sky in retaliation. :evil:
:lmao: espeically if you have bi-xenons

·
I'm not a bum, I'm a nomad
994 Posts
I had them turned upwards a bit, (thanks Matt);) and I got flashed all the time. Then I'd blind them back with Bi-Xenon power. But eventually I gave in thinking a CHP would pull me over for no front licencse plate or something gay like that. So I lowered them a bit.

·
Party Times!
1,801 Posts
I get flashed about 3 times every night while driving. I never hesitate to give them a couple flickers from my bi-xenons. Always brings a smile to my face. =)

·
On the Lamb
214 Posts
both.....boobies and lights.....with the light problem (since the boobie thing is not a problem) just flash back like everyone has said

·
Registered
11,339 Posts
russ330 said:
:lmao: :lmao:

same here :thumbup:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts