BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
do NOT go to RALLYE (roslyn) for service.specially to ANTHONY,RUDEST guy ever, does not return phone calls,acts very rudely,does not help at all!!! if you really want to go to rallye for service,ask for TOM,he works there at nights.
Giandu

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
giandu said:
do NOT go to RALLYE (roslyn) for service.specially to ANTHONY,RUDEST guy ever, does not return phone calls,acts very rudely,does not help at all!!! if you really want to go to rallye for service,ask for TOM,he works there at nights.
Giandu
I think this is OT but I agree 100%. I will never bring my car to Rallye for service again and I bought the car from there. I have dealt with both Tom and Adam.

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Sure, you can contact BMWNA and give bad feedback where it is due.

The service deparment at Habberstad on Jericho Tpke in Huntington is much better. They treat you and your car with respect not to mention they do Dinan software.

·
[]D[][]V[][]D[][]\[]
2,782 Posts
rally's service dept is 24/7 ??? :huh:

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
ac325ci said:
rally's service dept is 24/7 ??? :huh:
They have an "overnight" staff who work after the service department is closed. It's an alternative to leaving your car there all day I guess. Not sure exactly what hours at night they work but the actual facility is closed.

·
Registered
281 Posts
jonb325ci said:

They have an "overnight" staff who work after the service department is closed. It's an alternative to leaving your car there all day I guess. Not sure exactly what hours at night they work but the actual facility is closed.
thats pretty good, if only life quality would do that, it would help alleviate the 2 month wait for service.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts