E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This rims (Axis Muse) are 19x9 and I'm not sure they fit on the front.

In this picture this guy haven't rolled the fender...

...but in this picture the fenders have been rolled! I don't understand if he rolled the fenders because the rims didn't fit or because he likes the M3 Style...

Anyone knows his e-mail? I'd like to contact him!:)

·
Registered
241 Posts
What makes you think that the fenders are rolled in the 2nd pic. I dont see any difference. Plus I dont believe you would have to roll the fronts. I've got 19x9's on front w/235-35 and H&R cup kit with no problems. Also basically the fronts come rolled. Put your hand along the edge of the front and run your hand along and then do the same in the rear and you will see the big difference and why you have to roll rears when you lower too much

·
Senior Eurowerkz Member
12,661 Posts
your car looks dope

very nice job. sorry i don't know about tires.

you should ask pete from wheelexpert he would know.
his club name is lee2375. but he as a post showing his new ride. ask him he would know the best in my opion.
bobm3 ;) ;)

·
booo for body roll.
3,105 Posts
damn nicks car is just gorgeous. im jw, but what made u think the fedners were rolled. u cant really tell unless u look on the inside..

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
BobbyBimmer said:
What makes you think that the fenders are rolled in the 2nd pic. I dont see any difference. Plus I dont believe you would have to roll the fronts. I've got 19x9's on front w/235-35 and H&R cup kit with no problems. Also basically the fronts come rolled. Put your hand along the edge of the front and run your hand along and then do the same in the rear and you will see the big difference and why you have to roll rears when you lower too much
I don't know if Nick rolled the fenders, but I'm sure he changed the fender.
I thought that he changed them because the new wheels didn't fit inside the original fender... :rolleyes:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts