- Ratchet
- 2" extension
- 6-8" extension
- Torx 20 bit
- 1/4" adapter socket
- 3/8" to 1/4" adapter
- A pillow to lay on (if you want)

Part number 64116920365

One tip that someone told me that you can skip is taking out the glovebox tray, just go straight to removing the 5 screws for the entire housing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvVsftVT-BM

·
Registered
2,460 Posts
Another excellent video, Jake!

(sorry about the phone)

I think my blower is beginning to develop a slight hum or pulsation as well. This video will come in handy when I need to replace the FSR in the future.

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
Waiting for part in mail. Hope I bought right part. Weird sounds coming out of vents, no cold air, compressor kicks on, sufficient coolant in system.after searching posts, figured this must be the problem,what do you think Jake? Sucks you broke your phone...

·
Registered
26,264 Posts
Didn't see the whole thing, but I browsed. Didn't see one, not one female...but I know if you hadn't of broken BB, you'd have Marissa Tomei on the screen for me!

I'm sure I'll need it someday...who knows when.

I'll have to do something one day...have no idea on what, though...and I'll find some female to help! AC tensioner pulley or wiper blades?

·
Registered
28 Posts
my climate control started mking a weird noise a few days ago, sounded as though it was clogged up or blocked, then it just stopped working, it has come on randomly once but the went off again and now isnt working again, do i need to replace the FSR?

·
Registered
5 Posts
SolidJake, you are the man! No tellin how much money and time you saved me, I bought the part from autohauz the site you suggested, it came within three days, followed your video and now my fan will blow my hair back! Thanks so much man!!!

1 - 20 of 38 Posts