BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

481 - 484 of 484 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
I’m starting to believe it has something to do with my clutch switch or the wiring. The brake ground doesn’t appear to be grounded properly.

Sent from my iPhone using E46Fanatics

·
Registered
7 Posts
My Manual swap is complete and functioning as it should. Turns out my issue was the ground wire connection going to the clutch switch.

Once the grounding issue was fixed, the car would not start. The cause of this was my after market clutch stop (elevator bolt) was too long not allowing the clutch pedal to travel far enough to activate the clutch switch.

Thank you for the hard work that went into this original post!

Sent from my iPhone using E46Fanatics

·
Registered
3 Posts
Good people.

I recently made a conversion of my car van to 5 speed manual, and the following happens, I deleted the code $ 205 in NCSExpert so that the van could start and so far so good, it did, but the van is running at 725rpm normal and pressing the accelerator pedal fully, I noticed that when it reaches 4000rpm, it cuts my performance and it***8217;s just that, that is, it has a limiter, and they told me that I would have to update the ECU to manual and the problem is that I wanted to correct it this, without losing the stage 1 that is inserted in the van, it will be possible, I found several tuto here in this topic and will I be able to solve my problem with someone? is there a tutorial for winkfp software that solves my problem?
It is a 2004 E46 Touring 150HP 320D.

Thank you and I await reply.

481 - 484 of 484 Posts