E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Banned
1,207 Posts
Looks good Jared. Glad you got everything to work. I'm surprised the frames for coupes and sedans are different, since all the linkage associated with them folding forward is inside the seat itself, not the frames.

Ivegotissues666 said:
I'd say the Heated elements being generous here weigh in at ~ 5 lb's each seat

Just imagine if I retrofitted Lumbar Support as well that would probably add another 10 - 15 lb's
you're quite high for your estimates. The heating elements are about 3-4oz a piece, so that' 1/2lb for the pair and the lumbar support is about 1lb in total including the airpump.

·
Banned
1,207 Posts
Ivegotissues666 said:
Really? The lumbar only weighs that much from the pictures I've seen it looks like it weighs more never actually held the parts.

Oh BTW I removed that peice I was talking to you about (Did you get the pictures). The bolt was indeed welded together. What type of bolt would you reccommend replacing it with would like a stainless stell hex bolt do? Or sould I go get it welded back onto the rail.

Thanks Jared

i was looking back at my PM sent box to look for my response to you..i guess i never sent you a response. sorry.. I know my response mentioned "pictures were too blurry"

i'll give you a response when i take a look at my seat frames and can recommend a bolt.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts