E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I KNOW I saw a DIY, a really good one in fact, for eyelids, but now I can't find it. I thought it was in this forum, but search is not yielding the result for it. Anybody know where a good DIY for eyelids is? I already checked 330ci.com and bimmervibe forums as well....:sad:

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you, sir! Dunno why I couldn't find it....I must be an idiot :sad:

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Not kidding....I'm not the most mechanically inclined person...I have taken things apart before only to find that I could not put them back together again. So NOW, I make SURE I know what I'm doing BEFORE I take things apart ;) Can't have my bimmer sitting in the garage cause I'm too stupid to figure out something simple.

·
Registered
705 Posts
yea but you have to admit. If you looked at the DIY I don't think anyone could mess up there are by doing this Mod. Its just M3 tape and the removal of the seal. BTW. what eyelids did you get.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I got Hamann replicas from procarparts.com. I just put on the second clear coat, its looking good. Should have them installed by sundown tomorrow!!! :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts