GROM? I use pin 13 on the white plug of the TV module to input video and the CD changer for audio-in.so would it be possible to run this in conjunction with my GROM plugged if i had a switch where the cd changer is?
I don't really have any plans, just a schematic, board & incomplete software. If you really want a blank board, PM me your address and I'll stick one in an envelope. It shouldn't be underestimated what would be involved to build it:
1) Buy a Raspberry Pi.
2) Find a store to buy all the necessary parts (some surface mount, some thru hole).
3) Program the ATTiny microcontroller (you can buy a programmer on ebay for $5 from Hong Kong).
4) Buy a switch-mode power supply board from ebay - $2 and solder it on.
5) Play around with lots of little connectors/RCA cabling etc.
6) Find a way to mount it (in a box?).
7) Realise that the software is a work in progress and probably lacks the features you expect. Source code is available though.
Maybe these photos will put you off:
65.2 KB Views: 1,108
107.4 KB Views: 1,203