BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
1,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, I am going to be getting my car back sometime in January and I want to detail it before I do anything else. The four pipes on the M seem to have discolored and I want to get that off. Should I use some sort of polishing compound? How abrasive would that be?

Please help! :)

AdamR

·
Banned
1,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hahhaahha! I have only had the care for 2 months or so ..... BUUT I do like the sound of the Eisenmann Titanium one! :)

AdamR

·
Banned
1,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
whats "never dull" and how much does it cost? Is it easy to apply? Thanks guys! I cant wait to get my car back!!!!!

AdamR

·
Registered
293 Posts
Bro, My cuzin had the same problem after 1000 miles. Just use some AJAX, and water, but don't scrub too hard, otherwise you'll scratch it up.
Good luck

·
Registered
270 Posts
I agree with "never dull." It's cheap, will not scratch at all, and will polish them like new with hardly any work. You can get it at hardware stores, and even some like gorcery stores probably. It's a metal polish but not abrasive enough to scratch, just to get it clean. I have used this on several exhausts over the last few years with fantastic results on all of them!

·
Registered
6,865 Posts
if they're discolored just tell people you got the titanium tips

·
Registered
829 Posts
yea I have only tips and mine are all like discolored and ****. I think it was because ones I used this ****y ass shop when I showed my car.

·
Registered
5,036 Posts
never dull is polish they sell at pep boys and home depot and several places the navy uses it to polish any silver it works really well

1 - 16 of 16 Posts