·
Town Clown
15,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was browsing their site and the price guide lists "Signature Vehicles" -

Dinan S
Dinan S1
Dinan S2

Any idea as to what's included in each vehicle? (prices range from $2146 to $5652.

·
Town Clown
15,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hrm...ok, I'm an idiot (or at least blind). I scoured the site for a brochure with the info (even downloaded the 142 page price/application guide), and can't find the package specs. Guess I'll look again! Thanks!

·
Registered
297 Posts
Not detailed in the brochure...

I remember wondering the same thing a while back. I looked at the Dinan brochure, and no where did I find any place detailing what all is included in each package.

I too am curious about the S packages. Surely someone must know what's included.

·
...and I'd be all shiny..
1,833 Posts
Call them directly at the number they provide on their site or search for your nearest Dinan dealer and they should be happy to help you out. My Dinan contact at the local dealership has been nothing but helpful (hard to believe huh?).

·
(\OO\ (||)(||) /OO/)
786 Posts
I went to the Seattle BMW dealership (which is an authorized Dinan dealer too), and they gave me a copy of all of the specs for all of the S series cars for the 330's (including price). Surprisingly, the packages are quite different depending upon coupe/4-door/convertible/auto/stick/etc. I'm sure any dealer near you would be able to print it out for you, or fax it to you.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts